50 things you should eat before you die !!
BBC Food has posted the 50 things you should eat before you die! voted by people that recommend it atleast once in a life time.
I highlighted the ones I tried in Yellow
- Fresh Fish - ofcourse, do I have to name them? waayed
- Lobster - yummy
- Steak - medium well is the way I like it.
- Thai Food - a certain someone got me addicited to Thai food, especially green curry chicken and papaya salad
- Chinese Food - everywhere I go there's a chinese food restaurant! not a huge fan though
- Ice cream - addicted to it - my favorite is green tea and ofcourse chocolate
- Pizza - NewYork style? you betcha!
- Crab - again.. yum
- Curry - I like indian food
- Prawns (shrimp) - with a classic fettucine alfredo
- Moreton Bay Bugs - I might've I'm not sure it lobster's first cousin
- Clam Chowder - tried it once, didn't like it.
- Barbecues - I like barbecues
- Pancakes - with berries
- Pasta - if I wasn't Kuwaiti, I'd be Italian.. I'm a Pasta lover, and I can kiss the no-carb-diet goodbye!
- Mussels - I like'em with pasta
- Cheesecake - I make a killer banana chocolate cheese cake
- lamb - roasted
- Cream tea - who hasn't?
- Alligator - it tastes like chicken!
- Oysters - uuuh yes... too fishy
- Kangaroo - never had it.. can't say I wouldn't give it a try.. * animal rights attack
- Chocolate - hmmm... chocoholic!!!!
- Sandwiches - almost everything comes in a sandwich.. and almost everyone had a sandwich!
- Greek food - our regular hang out used to be a greek restaurant :)
- Burgers - do I have to name my favorite burger place?
- Mexican food - yup
- Squid - I don't like it battered, I like it Sautéed
- American diner breakfast - Diana ... I miss you
- Salmon - a very oily fish, but I love it
- Venison - I had it machboos !!
- Guinea Pig - eeewww NO!
- Shark - I fear it.. so I ate it as a form of therapy :P
- Sushi - since forever and ever and ever.......
- Paella - my distant cousin's wife is morrocan, she cooked us Paella once, not bad..but I like it with seafood only which defies the whole concept :P
- Barramundi - I'm not sure :/
- Reindeer - nope I had deer
- Kebab - 6ub3an!!
- Scallops - I love all shellfish
- Australian meat pie - not yet
- Mango - I'm allergic...and I can never have enough
- Durian fruit - and I thought I tried almost all kinds of fruits!! this... I haven't.
- Octopus - yes I tried it, and I have to say I liked it ... weird?
- Ribs - I like'em barbecued
- Roast beef - depends on the recipe
- Tapas - well, hmmmm .. vague! I guess ...yes!?!
- Jerk chicken/pork - never had it
- Haggis - I don't have the stomach for this !! YUCK
- Caviar - Baluga! on toast
- Cornish pasty - I'm willing to try it
There are many varieties of food that I have tried or willing to try that are not on the list, such as mushrooms, ostrich, Pomegranates, Quails, escargot, frog legs and truffles .. and many more that I can't recall right now.
If you have any food items that you have tried and are not on the list please do share them :)