Tuesday, January 14, 2014

a long time since..



I have not posted in a very long time. There are many reasons for this disappearance, sometimes we get caught up with so many things in life. I'm directing this post to my blog..
I'm here to explain why I have neglected you, why I didn't really take the time to check on you.. well, hi,, how are you? .......

I'm more focused on my recipe blog and food blogging, experimenting in the kitchen is my comfortable place, therefore I will be spending more time there than here! In any case, I will be dropping by from time to time to post something.. maybe.. not sure... but know that you are still my little diary of non-sense.. my rambling pages of silly stuff, interesting things, and please know that your main purpose was to feed my ego. Don't worry about readers, I made you for me!

In any case, if you do come across a reader or two, treat them well and know that they are always welcome.. just make sure you tell them about my recipes blog ...!

Speaking of.. I just posted a new recipe.. simple and yummy

Honey-Sesame Chicken w/ Spring Onions on a Bed of Steamed Rice.

http://wellfedclub.blogspot.com/2014/01/honey-sesame-chicken-w-spring-onions-on.html




4 comments:

secret said...

Despite the squeezed modern-time frame .. WE should always come back :)

almthalia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
almthalia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
almthalia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.