Saturday, March 27, 2010

My new Addiction.. BBT!

I have so many addictions and more obsession...
This is my most recent addiction..
This show has geek written all over it, but honestly with their 3rd season now, this might be the funniest sitcom I have ever seen!
The Big Bang Theory really works for me.. maybe I'm a geek at heart!





My two Favorite characters are Rajesh Koothrappali from India. An Astrophysicist who has a social anxiety that is suppressed by alcohol and cannot talk to women if not intoxicated. Then comes Sheldon Cooper, or should I say Dr. Sheldon Cooper MSc, PhD. from Texas Who works as a Theoretical physicist. His character is way too complicated to explain, must be observed to understand!

I give it 2 thumbs up!

12 comments:

Ahmed's 819 said...

math science history..raveling the mysteries it all started with the big bang BANG! :P

3abeer said...

Ahmed,

Yup! but more like..

Math, science, history, unravelling the mysteries,
That all started with the big bang!

:)

Hello my geeky friend ;)

mjkout said...

i love sheldon..to simplify things :
Sheldon = Di3la.

3abeer said...

mjkout,

7adda di3la ! :)

Yours Truly said...

Heard alot about it !I've got to watch it !

Unknown said...

I watch it when I'm flying on BA.. It's totally hilarious. :) Gotta love geeks!

Delicately Realistic said...

Just popped by to say hello ;)

Alia said...

I LOVE dr. sheldon!!!

basees@bloggspot.com said...

I had given up on sitcoms entirely for sometime now as I no longer find them funny. May be I had reached saturation point.

However, this one sounds different. I'll take a plunge and strive to watch one, if it fails to tickle I'm going to conduct funeral serivce for this genre.

Thanks for the tip
nice blog by the way

3abeer said...

Yours Truly,

Highly recommended :)




Crux,

Geeks are the new best thing ;)
This show is so addictive.. I love it.. it's a smart show with great humor.




Delicately Realistic,

7abeebti.. hello right back at ya.. it's been ages.. :*




Alia,

What's not to love about Dr. Sheldon.. he's simply complicated :P
http://bigbangtheory.wikia.com/wiki/Sheldon_Lee_Cooper

3abeer said...

بصيص ..

Don't give up, I think this show will change your mind.
I'm no geek.. "or maybe I'm in denial" either way.. I found this show to be amusing and fun to watch. the sarcasm and smart jokes makes this show different. I hope it works out for you :)

and thank you for dropping by .. you're always welcome to come back again..
:)

basees@bloggspot.com said...

3abeer

I am pleasantly surprised by this kind welcoming. You rarely get this politeness in the blogosphere.

I will definitely come back