Monday, January 03, 2011

Happy New Year 2011.. Blah!


Yeah well.. Happy new year & all that stuff! .. okay.. so I became such a boring writer.. But, hey, who said anything about being good in the first place ?!..
It's all game and fun.. isn't it? ... I guess..!
Anyways.. nothing special to write about, although a lot has been going on in my life, but, I'd rather keep that hush hush for the time being.. maybe share those things in later posts. At least that way I'd have something interesting to talk about.

As for general stuff, it's too cold to do anything except eat, so I've been doing a little bit of cooking and more & more eating.. less work and more sitting..
Having FB, twitter, a new iPad and a brand new iPhone doesn't help when it comes to moving !! I keep downloading applications for my iPad & iPhone.. don't feel like moving..

I should exercise more.. I know.. but really? can I? it's too cold :(

How about a song?..





Updates on Recipes:

Oktoberfest Bavarian Potato Salad


بالعربي


No comments: